- Allmat offer a next day delivery service, where possible, with a cut off time of 12pm on the first day.
- If the delivery of an order is refused or we are unable to deliver the goods due to inappropriate delivery instructions, you shall pay us any additional costs incurred by us.
- If goods are returned for a refunded, they may be subjected to a restocking charge depending on a number conditions such as the nature of the goods, quantity, weight, volume, condition and location.
- Neither non-stocked items or made to order goods will be refunded.
- The buyer must ensure that the delivery site has reasonable access. If the delivery must be aborted due to poor access, the buyer will be responsible for any addition costs for redelivery.
FREE delivery for orders over £100 (excluding vat). Orders under £100 (excluding vat) will be subject to an addition charge of £10 +vat.
Please click here to check our delivery areas.
Note: Delivery outside of our delivery area for sizeable loads can be arranged. Please call our sales team on 020 8668 6666 and we will be happy to help.
Part /split deliveries
All orders are subject to stock availability. If we are unable to supply your goods within 30 days of you placing your order with us because the goods are unavailable we will notify you and reimburse the payment made by you for the goods.
We reserve the right to reject any order for any reason.
Any order placed for collection, regardless of value, will be free of any additional charge(s).
If goods are required to be returned, arrangements must be made with the company. Drivers are instructed not to accept goods for return without prior written instruction. If these goods are not in a resalable condition when returned, we (Allmat) reserve the right to refuse a refund on the goods.