4.5 x 50mm (9 x 2) Classic C2 Screw box 200£4.92 £5.90 (incl. VAT)
Stock levels & costs fluctuate due to high demand and National shortages. Please call our Sales team to confirm stock & price.
C2 Multi-Purpose Advanced Screws – PZ – Double Countersunk – Yellow
Specifically designed as a multi-purpose product, the 25° sharp point, special thread design, lubrication and corrosion resistant plating ensures the screw will consistently perform efficiently in hardwood, chipboard, MDF, plastic and thin sheet metal, whilst offering exceptional holding power.
• Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
• Single slash on 25mm+ to reduce torque and the likelihood of the timber splitting when the screw is inserted close to the edge
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length