50-63mm Class 3 Electric Cable – Black Ducting Coil£110.98 £133.18 (incl. VAT)
Stock levels & costs fluctuate due to high demand and National shortages. Please call our Sales team to confirm stock & price.
Out of stock
50/63mm CLASS 3 ELECTRIC CABLE BLACK DUCTING COIL (50M)
50m 50/63mm (ID/OD) black ducting coil used for underground electricity cables and manufactured from polyethylene. Class 3 twin-wall ducting with a smooth internal bore and a corrugated external profile making it suitable for all cable management systems where ENATS 12-24 specifications is required. For use in all civils, utility and telecommunications sectors.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and flexible, can be transported easily.
- Marked “ELECTRIC CABLE DUCT – MADE IN THE UK”.
- Strong and durable thanks to the corrugated profile.
- Internal smooth bore prevents the cables from snagging.
- 450kN compression performance at ambient operating temperatures.
- Comes with a factory installed draw string and corresponding duct coupler.
- Complies with BS EN 61386 or ENATS 12-24 Class 3
- Nominal ID: 51.0mm (minimum)
- Nominal OD: 63.0mm
- Length: 50m
- Coil Size (Diameter x Height): 1200mm x 300mm
- Coil Weight: 14.5kg