Air Admittance Valve External – 110mm Black£34.64 £41.57 (incl. VAT)
Stock levels fluctuate due to high demand and National shortages. Please call our Sales team to confirm stock.
Allows for the free enry of air into the sanitary pipework system without the escape of foul gases into the building. The external version eliminates the need for the installer to work and handle pipe above the roof line, therefore making it easier to comply to working at height and manual handling regulations.
External Air Admittance Valves will allow the installation of an external soil pipe within 3 metres of any opening and terminate at the same height as if it were installed internally, i.e. 200mm (minimum) above the highest wet entry point to the soil vent pipe.
- Kitemarked to KM 512474
- A1 rated in accordance with BS EN 12380
- Removal of unsightly ventilation stack
- Eliminates the need for the installer to work & handle pipe above the roof line. (Work at Height (WAHR) and Manual Handling Regulations.
- Reduced installation time
- Push-fit for 110mm/82mm
- Materials cost saving – bends, pipe, vent cowl