EVERBUILD® BLACK JACK® 902 BITUMEN & FLASHING PRIMER is a thin black primer used to give a key prior to applying bitumen paints, roof coatings and flashing.
Mainly used for priming:
▪ Concrete roofs and floors, cementitious screeds and renders.
▪ Bitumen felt, asphalt and mastic.
▪ Weathered corrugated iron and steel.
▪ Also suitable as a primer prior to applying BLACK JACK® FLASHING TAPE
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
▪ Fast drying.
▪ Suitable for use with all bituminous surface coatings.
Application Temperature 5°C to 30°C. Surfaces must be free from ice and water
Film Thickness Per Coat @ 11m²/L
Wet – 0.1mm
Dry – 0.05mm