UltraPerm Standard breathable Membrane 115gsm – 1 x 50mtr£46.99 £56.39 (incl. VAT)
Stock levels & costs fluctuate due to high demand and National shortages. Please call our Sales team to confirm stock & price.
Performance underlay for all roof types and walls in timber frame structures. UltraPerm membranes can be used on warm and cold, supported and unsupported, ventilated and unventilated roofs. Ultra-Perm is a non-woven composite membrane with exceptional water vapour transmission, hydrophobic (water repellent) characteristics and good UV stability.
Grade : 115gsm.
• Pitched roofing felt.
• Breather wall protection.
• UltraPerm Standard 115gsm
• Mid-range breather membrane & roof felt.
• BBA certified for roofing and timber frame / SIP wall applications.
• CE marking.
• Suitable for all pitched roof designs, including un/ventilated, warm and cold, un/supported
• Exceptional water resistance
• Excellent nail tear resistance and tensile strengths
• Pre-printed marking lines